Adrianna A. Rubino
J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law (2014)
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, UC Davis Law Review
B.A., with honors, Political Science and Communication, University of California Davis (2010)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Adrianna Rubino is an associate in the San Francisco office of Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. Adrianna defends commercial clients and employers in complex commercial litigation, including class actions and employment law disputes, in California state and federal courts.
Adrianna’s commercial litigation experience includes breach of contract and corporate governance issues. Her class action experiences includes Telephone Consumer Protection Act, automatic renewal law, false advertising, and unfair competition issues. Her employment law experience includes discrimination, harassment, and retaliation issues. Adrianna also provides due diligence review of target companies in mergers and acquisitions and conducts internal employment investigations for public and private employers in the Bay Area.
Prior to joining Sacks, Ricketts & Case, Adrianna interned with the Contra Costa County Office of the County Counsel and the Superior Court of California, County of Contra Costa. A native of the Bay Area, Adrianna attended the University of California, Davis School of Law. While in law school, Adrianna received Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in Negotiations, Pretrial Skills, Employment Discrimination, and Criminal Procedure.
- Representation of digital marketing agency in contract action.
- Representation of founding shareholder of a closely held software company in shareholder and corporate governance dispute.
- Representation of security software company in contract action.
- Representation of startup in harassment matter.
- Representation of advertising technology company in arbitration against discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour claims.
- Representation of fiber optic company in contract action.
- Representation of international semiconductor company against employment discrimination and retaliation claims. Success at pleading stage.
- Representation of international online marketplace company against false advertising claims. Success at compelling arbitration.
- Representation of video conferencing equipment supplier against fraud, negligent misrepresentation, and indemnity claims. Dismissal from case obtained.
- Lenk v. Monolithic Power Systems, Inc., No. 15-cv-01148 NC, 2016 WL 1258862 (N.D. Cal. Mar. 31, 2016) (success on motion to dismiss).
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- State of California
- State Bar of California