J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law 2018
- Articles Editor, UC Davis Law Review
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Employment Law (2018)
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Federal Arbitration (2017)
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Corporate Governance (2017)
B.A., cum laude, University of California, San Diego 2012
- International Studies Major
- Phi Beta Kappa
Amy Fisher is an Associate in the San Francisco office of Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. Amy first joined SRC as a summer associate in 2017, between her second and third years of law school.
Amy focuses on class action litigation, drawing from her experience litigating claims regarding automatic renewals, false advertising, and unfair competition. Additionally, Amy focuses on employment law, including wage and hour, retaliation, and discrimination claims. Amy also helps to conduct internal employment investigations for public and private employers in the Bay Area.
Prior to joining SRC, Amy helped to facilitate settlements as a judicial extern in the Civil Settlement Department of the Sacramento Superior Court. Before enrolling in law school, Amy spent six months in the South African township of Khayelitsha as a law and human rights intern.