J.D., University of California: Hastings College of the Law 2009
- Staff and Executive Editor of the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
B.A., magna cum laude, Vanderbilt University 2006
Jenna Logoluso is Of Counsel at Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP.
Jenna regularly works on complex commercial and business litigation as well as employment defense, including defending against claims for discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour class actions. She has also handled matters involving intellectual property rights (trade secrets and patent litigation), government contracts, insurance recovery, and international arbitration.
Jenna has substantial experience litigating cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States and has handled all aspects of civil litigation, including investigating allegations at or before the filing of a lawsuit, managing complicated and extensive discovery, taking and defending depositions, drafting dispositive motions and appellate briefs, second chairing arbitration, and negotiating favorable settlements.
Jenna also regularly represents clients in pro bono matters, working with Public Counsel’s adoption project representing foster parents in adoption proceedings and advocating for their benefits in Los Angeles County.
Prior to joining Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP, Jenna worked as a Senior Associate for Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP and Winston & Strawn LLP.
- Represented food distributor Custom Foods in a suit to recover more than $20 million in losses resulting from a massive government beef recall.
- Successfully defended the trustee in an appeal arising out of a contract dispute between a lender and the trustee representing an estate in excess of $300 million.
- Represented a national paint manufacturer in a nationwide misclassification class action.
- Represented a national outdoor advertising corporation in a multi-plaintiff race discrimination lawsuit.
- Second chaired an arbitration for a telecom company regarding contract disputes.
- Successfully represented a leading gaming company in a trade secret misappropriation and unfair competition action against former employees.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of California
- State of California
- Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars – 2013-2018
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Women Attorneys in Southern California – 2013-2016