Associate (pending licensing by the California Bar)
J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law (2020)
- Executive Production Editor, Science & Technology Law Journal
- National Moot Court Competition, Regional Champion and Best Brief Award, National Octofinalist (2020)
- David E. Snodgrass Intramural Moot Court Competition, Third Place (2019)
- Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition, Regional Champion (2018)
B.A., Philosophy and Rhetoric, University of California, Berkeley (2016)
- Editor-in-Chief, Comparative Literature Undergraduate Journal
California (presently pending)
Tina Nguyen is an Associate (pending licensing by the California Bar) in the San Francisco office of Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. Tina first joined SRC as a summer associate in 2019, before her third year of law school.
In the summer before her second year of law school, Tina worked as a judicial extern at the United States District Court, Northern District of California, and participated in the Summer Program in International IP Transactions at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany. Prior to law school, Tina worked as a legal assistant at an intellectual property boutique law firm. She also volunteered with Planet Rehab, a nonprofit environmental organization.
- Court admissions presently pending
- Planet Rehab
- Berkeley Organization for Animal Advocacy